Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Month of 300

Hi Book-Sniffers and Librocubicularists,

Of my 27 books that I've read (so far) this year,  twenty have been over 300 pages and five over 500 pages. Sometimes, when reading the longer books and the epics, it feels as if I haven't been as productive. I look at my TBR and see forty still to go. Sooooo....

To knock off a great number off my TBR, I figured out which books were under 300 pages.  In which I'm calling


!!! THE MONTH OF 300!!!



For June, here are my options:

289 - The Summer Prince ~ Alaya Dawn Johnson
256 - The End of Eternity ~ Isaac Asimov
246 - Of Triton ~ Anna Banks
294 - Vanish ~ Sophie Jordan
288 - Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore ~ Robin Sloan
201 - The Castle of Llyr ~ Lloyd Alexander

off the list options:

292 - Resenting the Hero ~ Moira J. Moore
246 - Bronding's Honour ~ Ann Ewan
187 - Out of the Silent Planet ~ C.S. Lewis

There are a few more unread, with less priority sitting on my bookshelf, but I'll stick with these nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment