Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Waves Crashing, Mermaids Swimming

Of Triton
By Anna Banks

Back in the mermaid world for book 2! I enjoyed this book last summer ( Of Poseidon), so I decided to kick off this summer with the sequel. It is a trilogy. And after reading this one, I will most definitely finish off the series this summer.

Emma's mom has kidnapped her and they're on the run from the mermaid royals. The book starts with a pretty awesome chase scene. Then it gets complex.

I was reading this in bed and at about 11pm I thought, "One more chapter and then lights off." Next thing I know it's after midnight and I've finished the darn thing. Little did I know that the chapter I was to read kicked the story into full gear. IT WAS GRIPPING!

Same hilarious characters, great story weaving and mythology building - ultimately a great summer read. Fast paced and never dull. Recommended if you read 'Of Poseidon' first. 

I liked this one more than the first.

5/5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment